Holy Land Tour with Gregg Braden & Dr. Bruce Lipton – December 1-19, 2022
Limited to 2 buses only!
TO BE ADDED TO THE WAITING LIST EMAIL: email@example.com
COVID-19: Travel restrictions to Israel
After nearly two years of travel restrictions, Israel has officially opened its borders to ALL tourists as of March 1st 2022.
This includes both vaccinated and unvaccinated tourists of all ages.
- Masks are no longer required on international flights.
- It is NOT required to present a negative result on a COVID test before boarding a flight to Israel.
- A health insurance policy with coverage for the treatment of COVID-19 is required. The insurance policy is mandatory to enter Israel.
- Fill out the entry statement form 48 hours before the flight to Israel, and as early as possible.
Fill out your personal information and details of those traveling with you, a health statement, and information on vaccines administered or recovery.
Present an entry statement form confirmation:
- Both a digital and a physical copy can be presented.
- Keep the confirmation until after the crossing in the border control in Israel, and make it available for inspection if needed.
- Confirmed COVID cases will not be permitted to board a flight to Israel. If you were confirmed with COVID and have not yet recovered according to the required protocol in Israel and in the country from which the flight departs – do not board the flight.
- It is required to wear a face-covering mask – covering the mouth and nose – in ENCLOSED PUBLIC spaces.
COVID-19: Travel restrictions for returning to your country
- Americans returning back to the U.S.: Effective December 6, 2021, all airline passengers to the United States ages two years and older, regardless of vaccination status or citizenship, must provide a negative COVID-19 viral test taken within one calendar day of travel. Alternatively, travelers to the U.S. may provide documentation from a licensed health care provider of having recovered from COVID-19 in the 90 days preceding travel.
- An RT-PCR Test + digital laboratory result certificate (provided within 8 hours. Cost is 190 ILS) OR Antigen Rapid Test + digital laboratory result certificate (provided within 20 minutes. Cost is 75 ILS) will be offered to our group at our hotel in Jerusalem on December 18th, 2022.
- The RT-PCR or Antigen Rapid tests are available for all nationalities that require it for their return to their countries.
- Rules and restrictions may be changed at short notice. Check with your airline and your local government for the latest COVID-19 requirements and information before departure and for the return to your country.
After submitting this form, please send a short e-mail letting us know you have registered, to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: When signing up for the event you agree to be added to Shaloha Productions Email List.