Attendee Information - Hotel - Venue
GETTING TO MAUI:
Maui has three airports, but only one, Kahului Airport (OGG), has facilities to accommodate direct flights from the U.S. mainland. Most flights into Maui originate as interisland flights from Oahu’s Daniel K. Inouye International Airport (HNL) and other smaller airports in the Islands.
Kapalua Airport (JHM) is located between Haleakala and the West Maui Mountains, three miles east of the town of Kahului. The airport services domestic overseas and interisland commercial service, and commuter/air taxi and general aviation operations, including helicopter operations.
Hana Airport (HNM), about three miles northwest of the town of Hana, supports commuter, unscheduled air taxi, and general aviation activities.
HOTEL & VENUE:
Sheraton Maui Resort & Spa
Event Venue: Maui Ballroom
2605 Kaanapali Parkway, Lahaina, Maui, Hawaii 96761 USA
Tel: +1 808-661-0031
Special Group Sheraton Resort Room Rates:
Consciousness & Healing Intensive Retreat in MAUI, HI
June 11-15, 2021 (Friday-Tuesday) Group Lodging Dates June 9th to June 17th
Rates are per ROOM per NIGHT
Rate – 1 King or 2 Double: $299.00 USD ++ per room ROH (Run-of-house)
++ Applicable government taxes and resort fee.
- All reservations need to be made by May 10, 2021 in order to receive the group rate. Reservations past May 10, 2021 at the group rate are based upon availability only.
Please use the On-Line link below to book your room.
To book by phone: Call +1 808-921-4645 or +1 800-782-9488
Event name: Consciousness & Healing Intensive Retreat
*Early arrivals please call the group reservation department to accommodate your lodging dates.
Call in/Individual Room Deposit / Cancellation Policy/No-Show Policy
A deposit equal to two (2) nights is required to hold each guest’s reservation. Such deposit shall serve to confirm the reservation for the dates indicated and, upon check-in, shall be applied to the guest folio of the reserved stay. These deposits paid by individuals are refundable if notice is received by Resort at least seven (7) days prior to arrival and a cancellation number is obtained. All deposits shall be charged at the time of the reservation.
Please have your attendees call our Honolulu Reservations office at (808) 921-4645 or 1-800-782-9488 to make their reservations. (The hours of operation are Mondays through Fridays from 7:00 am to 5:00 pm and Saturday from 8:00 am to 4:00 pm, Hawaii Standard Time). Office is closed on Sundays.
Early Departure Charge: An early departure charge of one (1) night room plus tax will apply if a Group attendee checks out prior to the confirmed checkout date.
Individuals with guaranteed reservations who fail to arrive (no show) on the confirmed date will be charged for the entire stay.
Rates do not include applicable state and local taxes, currently 14.416% or the mandatory Resort Charge of $15.00 plus tax of 14.416% per day, per room (Originally at $30.00). No automatic or mandatory charges are tips, gratuities or services charges for employees, unless otherwise expressly stated. Resort charge, taxes and resort charge inclusions are subject to change. See Concessions for more details if applicable.
Daily Resort Charge Service Inclusions (inclusions and rate subject to change without notice):
- Unlimited wireless high-speed internet access in guestroom, lobby, pool area and Hoku Rotunda
- Valet parking on day of arrival (first night only)
- Resort water service: two eco-friendly refillable water pouches with water fill stations throughout property
- Scheduled shuttle service to historic Lahaina town
- Scheduled Ka’anapali Resort shuttle service
- Pool floats
- Poolside charging station
- Raw Elements reef-safe sunscreen dispensers throughout property
- Sheraton Maui tote bag
- Daily Hawaiian cultural activities (please see activity schedule)
- Daily marine educational talks and activities with marine naturalist from Maui Ocean Center
GROUP ATTENDEES RECEIVE:
- COMPLIMENTARY SELF PARKING: Group will receive complimentary self-parking during dates of Wednesday, June 9, 2021 to Friday, June 18, 2021.
- SPA: Hotel will offer ten percent (10%) discount at Black Rock Spa. Does not apply to salon and/or products
- RESORT CHARGE: The resort charge of $30.00 per day, per room has been discounted to $15.00 per day, per room plus tax.
- PRE & POST: Group rates extended three (3) days pre and three (3) days post the main program dates of Wednesday, June 9, 2021 to Friday, June 18, 2021, based on room and rate availability at the time of reservation.